Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Gander Mt in Kalamazoo ..... of course I just bought one elsewhere for $299. Also, the two seater (don't remember the name) that's normally $399 is $299. They looked to have a half dozen or so of each.

·
Registered
206 Posts
KalamazooKid said:
At Gander Mt in Kalamazoo ..... of course I just bought one elsewhere for $299. Also, the two seater (don't remember the name) that's normally $399 is $299. They looked to have a half dozen or so of each.
Geeee! I wish I wouldn't have got such a great deal on my Frabill Ultralite sngl. :lol: (Inside Joke)

Looks like were gonna need the "pontoon" option.

Do you guys have any ice left up there?:confused:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Yup, just picked up the Guide (2 seater) last night at GM in Grandville. Kinda hard to pass up $100 bucks off. I was in the market for one anyways. Did you see any deals on Vex or other Fish ID's? I was at GM last night and they were working on closing up so I went in to make the purchase and get out of there.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kelsey1 said:
Geeee! I wish I wouldn't have got such a great deal on my Frabill Ultralite sngl. :lol: (Inside Joke)

Looks like were gonna need the "pontoon" option.

Do you guys have any ice left up there?:confused:
I'm locking the doors ..... you're not bringing the Ultralite back!:cheeky-sm It's our fault you know for buying these new toys .... there won't be any ice in Southern MI for years now!

I just wish I hadn't already spent 3-4 hours (there were a couple of pops involved) putting my new one together or I'd bring it back where I got it and get one for $249.:banghead3

I'm going to head north next week ..... here fishy fishy.:fish:

I did not see any deals on the vexs but that's about all I noticed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts