Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all that is HOLY, PLEASE remember to remove ALL your hooks and tackle from your clothes BEFORE you put them into a laudry pile/chute/whatever.

Needless to say I got 2 stitches in my hand today due to one of husbands hooks being left in his clothes and it finding my hand when I went to pick up the laundry.:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
83 Posts
My wife wasn't too happy about the tin of mousies that went through the wash this february. I would have thought that skoal would've made a more sturdy container, but she didn't buy that as an argument.

·
Registered
11,751 Posts
wyldkat49766 said:
Needless to say I got 2 stitches in my hand today due to one of husbands hooks being left in his clothes and it finding my hand when I went to pick up the laundry.:SHOCKED:
Ouch. I have put a couple of hooks through my hands. Never ceases to fascinate me when I take that first look at my hand or finger and wonder just how the heck did that happen.

Just last week a Walleye on a Rapala did the most interesting thing. Needless to say it was fun when I saw that the hook was through the web between my thumb and first finger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.