Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a new fish finder and am looking for opinions. It needs to be portable version, because I have two boats. I'm not necessarily looking for state of the art, just a reasonably priced, good, reliable, portable unit. I'm getting ready a road trip to Cabela's and have been leafing through the new catalog, but as you all know there are many to choose from. Your advice please?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I also prefer Bottomline, but if your looking for a good portable, check out the Eagle Fishmark series.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I just picked up a Eagle FishEasy 2 portable unit last year and really like it. Only bad thing was, for some reason I couln't get a good suction from the one they gave me, I had to take the suction cup off of my old unit and it works great...

Corey

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer Beave, but Ebay and I don't mix. If I lived nearer to you in Caledonia, I'd stop by and check it out. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
check out the smartcast by hummingbird checkout there website at hummingbird.com i think thast it anyway i have it and so far its cool you can get the wrist watch one or lcd one both are good i have wrist watch one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts