Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Already checked it out. It was ok. Nothing big going on, but considering I didn't have to travel far it was decent...

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
$3 TO PARK!!!!! I didn't like that and told them so. I went to the hunting show about { 2 weeks ago? } and didn't have to pay. I found some deals but not many. You have to pay to park, pay to get in and most of the stuff are the same price at the show as it is at there store. I was disappointed.

·
Banned
1,819 Posts
I agree. the parking deal is BS , and the deals aren't really there. A guy did have some slammer kits though. Also it was cool seeing all the salmon gear, and thinking about that season to come.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I saved my $3 to park and $6 to get in and gas money. I would rather go to Cabela's anyways

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yeah it cost $3 to park, but fortunately I had a free pass to get in from my Steelheaders membership. I took my 6 yr. old son and he had a blast at the trout pond. He hooked about an 18" trout and we had it bagged and took it home. You should have seen him stick his chest out. That was well worth the $3 to let him catch a fish. The fishing simulation was pretty cool also.

There was a decent number of boats to check out. I found out that I still cannot afford that Salmon boat I want.

It was nice to see Dan's Taxidermy and some of his work. He does an excellent job.

Other than that, no big deal. It was still nice to get out of the house and do something with my boy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts