Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Spent Sunday exploring some new areas with a buddy and we found a couple of birds in some new covers. After checking out some new areas without much luck we went to a cover we had some luck in last year during October. Lucky for us it produced this year too! We put up 6-8 woodcock and 4 grouse. The grouse all got away without a shot being fired, but my buddy did connect on one of the woodcock that went up. Still warm out there for the long days of exploring, but man it is good to be back into bird season.

I also managed to get some better video on the bullet cam including some of our poor shooting and a couple of woodcock flushing September212008video.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Cool video!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
That's cool! You don't see much video (or stills for that matter) of grouse/woodcock hunting because of the thick cover.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments! I am actually very pleased with the video quality for a bullet cam. I can't wait to use it when the leaves drop and there is less in the way of the cam. Will also be trying it out with my springer in the field this week or next.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts