Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice and wet this morning so I decided to wait till after light to walk in the woods and go on a walk about. I was 2 stepping the whole way 2 steps stop and so on. I was in mid stride and I seen a set of deer legs. I stopped and leaned up against the tree I was next to. Waited there for a minute and there was a buck and a doe. I was able to get with in 30 yards of them with out them knowing I was there. I wasnt comfortable with any of the shots I had so I held out. But that was the first time I have ever "stalked" a deer and got close:coolgleam. Then while we were leaving we seen the buck standing in the middle of the road:rolleyes: Oh well he will live to see another day

·
Premium Member
9,594 Posts
Had one at about 8 yards this morning, but it was too dark and had a nice buck right under my stand, but he knew something was up, never had a chance to draw on him.

How is that stand working out.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take it the bow shop got your bow figured out and shooting good again....
Nope.... Gotta go pick it up at 2. I also practice with my uncles PSE and my buddys Matthews in case something like this happens. I took my uncles bow out this morning and he took his cross bow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts