Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 FOW - Blue and silver were hot. Contrary to my liking... they wanted the big minnows. Between Sunset and Thomas. This was two days ago though;)
Be cautious out there. There are still some bad spots.
three over 20" - 25" was the biggest

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
12 FOW - Blue and silver were hot. Contrary to my liking... they wanted the big minnows. Between Sunset and Thomas. This was two days ago though;)
Be cautious out there. There are still some bad spots.
three over 20" - 25" was the biggest

How would have figured that out Jigin.:16suspect Good show, always great getting Jigin Jr out. Pretty sure TGF Jr and myself are hitting it on Thursday she's chomping at the bit to hork out a few gators.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
great looking eyes there! but i will and always will fish small minnows 1-1 1/2 inches long have caught the most and biggest eyes in smaller baits with smaller minnows! it seems to work for me but i use a stinger on spoons always and leave it free not hooked into the minnow! i do that beacuse when walleye are neutral most of the time ! i have observed loking down in the water watching walleye flare their gills and inhale a lure and spit it out before you even feel them! with the stinger free when they inhale the lure the stinget is light and goes right in the mouth when they exhale hook goes up and out and the light stinger hooks them in top lip every time! watch for a bump (walleye flaring gills) wait then ever so slightly lift 6 inches jiggle to get minnow moving pause then they will bump again --- wait --wait--wait then watch as line moves slowly to side of hole then you got em works everytime for me! i do jug aggressive but this technique works day in and day out!
Rich

·
Registered
141 Posts
Jiggin I think we talked to you when you were loading up if you still got the yellow 4 Wheeler.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jiggin I think we talked to you when you were loading up if you still got the yellow 4 Wheeler.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Was that you with the 4 foot fisherman I was chatting with? He seemed to be lovin it. Love seeing them little kids out there fishin.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
so your telling me the limit of walleye i got were not nice!!:yikes: just kidding wishing you and myke and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Rich

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Hey, not bad for a not serious fisherman!

Sent from my iPad using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 20 of 27 Posts