Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1101 - 1120 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I fished the zoo yesterday(Thursday). Caught 2 9"ers before I was even completely set up. Thought it was gonna be one for the ages.....then caught about a dozen dinks and one more keeper over the next 2 hours. Talked to a guy when I was loading he was out further. Said he sorted through about 100 to get a dozen to keep. I was in 6' using minnows and spikes.
Tableware Dishware Automotive lighting Serveware Automotive wheel system

Sent from my SM-A716U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,108 ·
Good morning fellow fisherman, The zoo will be open for business this morning morning starting at 7 AM. Michigan sportsman Right Lane sure the line will be out to Jefferson. As you enter the zoo please keep all hands and fingers inside the vehicle, And no feeding the animals. And remember be polite to the people next to you, Don't perc me bro.no gas augers at da zoo dis year .lol Hope you all enjoy your day at the zoo. And if you see the whale hunter frabil stop by and say hello. Happy whale hunting.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,109 ·
I fished the zoo yesterday(Thursday). Caught 2 9"ers before I was even completely set up. Thought it was gonna be one for the ages.....then caught about a dozen dinks and one more keeper over the next 2 hours. Talked to a guy when I was loading he was out further. Said he sorted through about 100 to get a dozen to keep. I was in 6' using minnows and spikes. View attachment 810884

Sent from my SM-A716U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Old glory ,4 fow.

·
Registered
767 Posts
That is some ankle breaking ice! Leave the skates at home.

You guys get some nice fish, a trip south might need to be planned.

1101 - 1120 of 1146 Posts