Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 961 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The zoo , AKA Lake Saint Clair metro beach. Every fisherman needs to experience A-day at the zoo prospect ing for Lake Saint Clair gold. Never a dull moment on your fishing at the Zoo. Home of the Lake Saint Clair Wales. Good luck be safe and hokum In the lips.
Excuses me haven’t fish metro for two year. When you say zoo what is it. Guess old age catching up. over 70

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
374 Posts
The zoo , AKA Lake Saint Clair metro beach. Every fisherman needs to experience A-day at the zoo prospect ing for Lake Saint Clair gold. Never a dull moment on your fishing at the Zoo. Home of the Lake Saint Clair Wales. Good luck be safe and hokum In the lips.
Thank and have a happy and safe thanksgiving to you and family

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
thats for sure..I can’t wait!!!..remember a few yrs ago we was on last ice literally..catching the whales as jake would say..one after another..then my buddy says I think we are moving...i disagreed then we heard the screams that we broke loose..ended up jumping in at Genos..everybody helped everyone off..there was people around me just falling right through the ice..everyone made it off mostly wet including the dog..
EE27226D-DEC4-401C-AFD2-C07E2C33FD52.png
we hit the bar on the way home and left behind a 12 pack and some soaking wet seats..good times..

·
Registered
374 Posts
thats for sure..I can’t wait!!!..remember a few yrs ago we was on last ice literally..catching the whales as jake would say..one after another..then my buddy says I think we are moving...i disagreed then we heard the screams that we broke loose..ended up jumping in at Genos..everybody helped everyone off..there was people around me just falling right through the ice..everyone made it off mostly wet including the dog.. View attachment 462437 we hit the bar on the way home and left behind a 12 pack and some soaking wet seats..good times..
Happy your all safe.

1 - 20 of 961 Posts