Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just wanna know when I can try that “wear the waders” perch fishing on ice. Live 3hrs away and since I’m no longer weekends only (retired from teaching and do construction part time) I am REALLY wanting to come try the skinny water perch. Anyone willing to pm a guy when it’s close???

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanna know when I can try that “wear the waders” perch fishing on ice. Live 3hrs away and since I’m no longer weekends only (retired from teaching and do construction part time) I am REALLY wanting to come try the skinny water perch. Anyone willing to pm a guy when it’s close???

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Will do

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Right on! It will be here before ya know it. Cold spell right now but will warm back up a tad to keep things unsettled then its gsme on. Will be in touch Paul
Heck ya.i checked a few spots down river ..some small ponds....only found 1 spot with barley skim ice..definitely sad..

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heck ya.i checked a few spots down river ..some small ponds....only found 1 spot with barley skim ice..definitely sad..
Will be soon down your way and here. Plan is sitting on a lake N of me Friday morning! It's like waiting for Christmas, can't wait!!!!hint hint some are on it as of yesterday....

1 - 20 of 81 Posts