Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Congratulations on a fine doe, my first was a doe with my bow. My wife’s was a doe with a muzzleloader and my son’s was a doe at age 9 with a crossbow. I hunted 6 year’s hard to shoot my first deer but I pretty much only bow hunted. I have the hide’s tanned from all 3 of our first deer, my son’s is in his room up north but mine and my wife’s are here at home. Just a thought if you’re looking to save something from your first. Once again congrats and here’s to many many more !
Flight
Natural material Fawn Horn Deer Art

disregard the six point and that little 8 pt, Mrs Flight held the title for largest buck in our house for a few year.
Window Felidae Fawn Terrestrial animal Big cats

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Congratulations on a fine doe, my first was a doe with my bow. My wife’s was a doe with a muzzleloader and my son’s was a doe at age 9 with a crossbow. I hunted 6 year’s hard to shoot my first deer but I pretty much only bow hunted. I have the hide’s tanned from all 3 of our first deer, my son’s is in his room up north but mine and my wife’s are here at home. Just a thought if you’re looking to save something from your first. Once again congrats and here’s to many many more !
Flight
View attachment 869837
disregard the six point and that little 8 pt, Mrs Flight held the title for largest buck in our house for a few year.
View attachment 869838
Awesome! Appreciate that!

61 - 74 of 74 Posts