Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple future prospects. Visited the property yesterday to cut some shooting lanes in but the mosquitoes had other ideas for me. The place is an absolute jungle right now which is a good thing. Hung 2 more cams and pulled a couple cards.

IMG_3346.JPG
IMG_3351.JPG
IMG_3352.JPG
IMG_3353.JPG
IMG_3344.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I love the bladed brow on the third guy.. You aren't kidding about the mosquitoes. Even changing cam cards is a pain. Ten of those suckers are on my hand by the time I have the cam off and my password in. Sure makes for some miserable chainsaw conditions too: every square inch of skin covered plus a head net in 85+ degrees ain't fun. I'm already looking forward to a hard frost.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Love those pics!

I think the big hatch was 7/2 or 7/3 based on review of my Tree House Plot videos and the swarm that enveloped me as I approached the camera.

We've had cams out since longbeard season and the bucks have really lept in the last 2 weeks.

Wish I could say the same about the soybeans in this field. Not sure what's going on there. ☹

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
Looks like some damn good ones for you. Your gonna have to man up come October because those skeetres aren't going away.😪

1 - 10 of 10 Posts