Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Is that bait that I see the buck standing over.. Trail cam guys you might want to reposition your camras so the lure don't show. Just a thought.;)
Sweet pics.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
How do you know these were not taken in the UP? And so it starts:dizzy:
These guys have just been waiting in the wings for this bait ban so they can come on over and play picture police. Save your comments guys, were fully aware of the bait ban. Ever think maybe some of these pics were taken before Tuesday?:rant::dizzy: By the way, nice pics, keep em coming.

·
Premium Member
7,793 Posts
These guys have just been waiting in the wings for this bait ban so they can come on over and play picture police. Save your comments guys, were fully aware of the bait ban. Ever think maybe some of these pics were taken before Tuesday?:rant::dizzy: By the way, nice pics, keep em coming.

Well said, Brandon.

Nice pics Borst. You are gonna love that camera. Did you sell the vid unit ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its just a trophy rock in the picture and the camera is in the middle of about 30 old apple trees so theres thousands of apples on the ground. and don, i did sell the sg550. love this camera so far.

·
Registered
666 Posts
"trophy rock" like all other mineral blocks are considered bait. also...the date stamp says wednesday.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you bait police. i didnt learn about the bait ban until i got home wednesday from checking my camera and i'm not about to drive all the way back out to my spot to pick up a stupid rock so dont worry about it, i'll get it next time i check my camera.

·
Registered
470 Posts
"trophy rock" like all other mineral blocks are considered bait. also...the date stamp says wednesday.

who cares that somethin between borst and himself and the state...if he gets caught are you going to give him money for the fine...nnoooo..is it going to affect you noooo....too many people worry about other people

·
Premium Member
7,793 Posts
I think most of us who take the time/make the effort to do this on a full time basis, are a law abiding lot by nature because we care about our sport more than some. We are mostly aware by now of the sudden changes, and if anyone will adapt, I have a feeling it will be us, with no reservations whatsoever.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think most of us who take the time/make the effort to do this on a full time basis, are a law abiding lot by nature because we care about our sport more than some. We are mostly aware by now of the sudden changes, and if anyone will adapt, I have a feeling it will be us, with no reservations whatsoever.
exactly couldnt have said it any better

·
Registered
560 Posts
thank you bait police. I didnt learn about the bait ban until i got home wednesday from checking my camera and i'm not about to drive all the way back out to my spot to pick up a stupid rock so dont worry about it, i'll get it next time i check my camera.
amen brother!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts