Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know this is the place to go in the thumb if you need work done on your boat! I tried two other places and they couldn't fix the problem, Tim worked it out and my outboard runs better than before. Their shop is just outside Bayport. When I picked it up the first time another problem occurred, he looked at it right away and was back out fishing the next morning. He seemed very passionate about his work and did a great job!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know this is the place to go in the thumb if you need work done on your boat! I tried two other places and they couldn't fix the problem, Tim worked it out and my outboard runs better than before. Their shop is just outside Bayport. When I picked it up the first time another problem occurred, he looked at it right away and was back out fishing the next morning. He seemed very passionate about his work and did a great job!
I want to personally echo the above comments. Tim does a great job, is a no BS kind of guy and will be fair and square with you. That being said, he gets very busy which sometimes can push you out a couple of weeks. He is worth the wait.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
That's right. I had some work done there a long time ago. He is top notch. I have known him and there family for 40 + years. Great people. No better place to have work done on boats in the Thumb..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts