Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Finaly

1736 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  retired dundo
Neighbor tractor broke so he couldn’t cut high weeds over my clover patch so sick of no pics I spent 3 hours hand cutting and raking only 30yds by 30.what a difference had ten does and these bucks plus 4 little spikes and four point.Dark pics are with garden pro but camera facing west and all pics after dark were black
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Put new batteries in garden pro maybe that why If so I will be real disappointed in battery life my browning spy points last a whole lot longer
Reactions: d_rek
Looks like you have plenty of bucks to wotk with. Nice!
Reactions: d_rek
Dang! Standing room only .

How much for you to come chop by hand and rake my weeds? L.o.l..
If you need me to thin the herd let me know I’m only a hop and a skip away [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reactions: polish.polka.prince
Nice set ! I'm about to do the same at my spot sometime..
Looking great, thanks for sharing.
New, fully charged name brand batteries should last months in the GardePro cameras unless the camera has issues.
Facing West or East are the worst possible directions for getting good pictures, try North or South even if you have to place it on a mounting stake of some kind.
Reactions: Dish7
Can’t believe no pics all year and since cutting weeds above my clover two days in row had 200 pics at my 3 sots 0nly 100 yds apart.Alltogether counted 7 bucks and nine does.Here’s a couple
Very nice RD! I was hoping they were going to show up for you soon. Now I hope to see you bag one this fall.
Reactions: don and sniper
Put new batteries in and working good.Disapointed in how long they lasted.I changed map from 24to 8 mg maybe that will help. Don’t know if higher mp use more battery juice.Pics look just as good
Put new batteries in garden pro maybe that why If so I will be real disappointed in battery life my browning spy points last a whole lot longer
Reactions: don
Your chances are looking pretty good this season!
Just one low voltage battery in the entire series, 1.45 volts or less in alkaline types will cause the trailcamera to not operate or operate intermittently.
That may have been the problem but without owning and using a cheap digital readout voltage tester one would never know.
If using Lithium type AA batteries anything showing 1.55 volts or less is also trash and will cause the same problem.
Thanks that sounds like real good advice going to order one today
Just one low voltage battery in the entire series, 1.45 volts or less in alkaline types will cause the trailcamera to not operate or operate intermittently.
That may have been the problem but without owning and using a cheap digital readout voltage tester one would never know.
If using Lithium type AA batteries anything showing 1.55 volts or less is also trash and will cause the same problem.
Well after getting pic of the bucks 3 days now nothing but a couple does for last 3 days but am getting coyotes everyday.Not worried they will be back
Well one came back last night Iam sure I will see the other ones in a few days
Finaly got another pic after a week of rain a couple.Plus last Thursday sat in my blind for couple hours to get see to it from five to seven and saw what I think is big one from last year to far for pic but he is lot bigger than any pics I got so far
Reactions: jeffm
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.