Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Todays loss secured the number 1 draft pick for the Tigers next year.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
You said good news for the tigers. I was hoping to read that Al Avila was signing up for unemployment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
amen brother!!!!:bowdown:... WITH THE 14TH BEST PITCHING STAFF, the worst home run crew, the impossible run difference..the least runs, the most strikeouts ,next to last in walks, 4th worst fielding percentage. all in the american league..there is hope?????? a garden GNOME for a manager... mize and manning must be great pitchers and great hitters as well...forget part of the few wins we accomplished this year were thanks to castellanos and greene... i am sure this rebuild will save us all...not!...geez you can get rid of the broadcast crew,GM, manager,pitching coach, trainer and most of the players....Miggy is ok as part time DH at 1/10th his present salary, reyes is acceptable as part time/platoon outfielder....I can live with turnbull..... so where do we find 23 quality players for other positions?(roster size increases next year).. i think we all should sign a pact to order 2 little caesars pizzas a week..so they can afford whom we need!!!:hide:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts