Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as stated i finally made it. my wife wanted to come home (cadillac) so here we are. i am a 71 year old viet nam very recently retired (august 9th). am looking forward to getting out and enjoying your great state. a shout out to wyandot and adam t on this site, two great guys i met on this site while i was in florida..and yes to you pin heads you can run a centerpin in florida..

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
as stated i finally made it. my wife wanted to come home (cadillac) so here we are. i am a 71 year old viet nam very recently retired (august 9th). am looking forward to getting out and enjoying your great state. a shout out to wyandot and adam t on this site, two great guys i met on this site while i was in florida..and yes to you pin heads you can run a centerpin in florida..
Welcome aboard. I also escaped from Florida (Gainesville) 25 years ago. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Super Moderator
11,732 Posts
Howdy, f..r-
Welcome to the M-S family!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, what part of florida? I have family down there and visit several times each year.
we moved from central florida between orlando and apopka, a little redneck neighborhood called lockhart. crime over the top, traffic beyond horrendous and where english is no longer the native language. fishing was aswsome for 35years and then due to population density went to crap. The inter coastal waters here limits of trout and redfish became nonexistant due to brown and green algae blooms. wild pig hunting was a total adrenal rush with just dogs and a knife. it had its great times but small town living far out weighs it

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to the Forums fla..redfish, and Thank You for Your Service !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts