Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate this out of school & having a real job & working for the weekend thing, and to have the 15th be on a Monday of all days this year just made it worse. Well, tomorrow may not be opening day to chase the squirrels but I'm thinking it'll be just as good sitting on my regular ridge in Pinckney as the sun comes up. Anyone else going to be out after some small game tomorrow?

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
:lol: Yes grasshopper, it sucks and welcome to the club. Think you have no time, just wait till you have kids and afamily, at that point you will be like ahhh man, what did I do with all my time when all I had to do was work.:lol:

I am heading to the Waterfowlers Festival at Mouille with the kids. I smoked a doe last nite with my ML and that seemed to take care of my 'symptoms' for a day or two. Good luck!

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
:lol: Yes grasshopper, it sucks and welcome to the club. Think you have no time, just wait till you have kids and afamily, at that point you will be like ahhh man, what did I do with all my time when all I had to do was work.:lol:

I am heading to the Waterfowlers Festival at Mouille with the kids. I smoked a doe last nite with my ML and that seemed to take care of my 'symptoms' for a day or two. Good luck!

Yes work and the family then hunting. Boy what I would give to be back in highschool. When it was school, sports, work and then hunting. But back then it seemed like all the free time was spent hunting. I remember doing homework in the treestand. You could always tell which stand was mine. It had all the pens and pencils at the bottom of the tree because I would drop them on on accident.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
It had all the pens and pencils at the bottom of the tree because I would drop them on on accident.

I don't think that was by accident big buddy!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts