Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo I have been shooting like crap this year. I never use a peep sight I figured that might be part of it. May be I just cant shoot like I used to. I always anchor in the same spot with the knock at the corner of my lip. I broke down today and went to the archery shop. Picked out a peep sight and guy put my bow in the press. He tightened it up and OMG:yikes:. The cams had so much play in them. The bushings were completely shot. So my bow is sitting at the archery shop tonight. I will be picking it up tomorrow with new peep sight,loop knocking point,string,cat whiskers,lube,and cam bushings. Lets see how she shoots then. Bet I am back to shooting like I used to :evil: I will report in the pm and let you guys know. Sry about the novel just thought I would share with the rest maby it will help some one else out;)

·
Banned
2,218 Posts
Some of the older 2 cam bows had a bushing wear problem they were so off set no material could take it for long, Id also have to believe the cam timing would had been off a little, but they should set it after they do the bushings, so I would have to agree, it should shoot as it did when new, feel like a new set of tires on the truck, or a spankin new baitcaster in hand on opening day of bass season! SWEEETTT

BD

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bow shoots like a champ now. Lots of new parts. I am going to bed I got one hell of a story to tell tomorrow. I have been in the swamp since 830 pm;)

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Oh come on - are you really going to leave us hanging like this???? And you call yourself a sportsman? How can one deer hunter do this to another?

Sounds like congrats are in order. Can't wait to hear the story.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts