Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been waiting for this guy to show back up this year....this is from 2020
Hand Vertebrate Plant Organism Gesture

He didn't disappoint, except he has already broken off his G2 on the right side.

Deer Fawn Horn Terrestrial animal Reindeer

Deer Organism Flash photography Style Fawn

This is the only picture where you can see the notch missing from his right ear...

Deer Flash photography Fawn Terrestrial animal Tail

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
Awesome buck! Good luck.

Reactions: Ieatshrooms

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Sic em

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess my question is what do you intend to do about it ?
Barring a spotlight....wait until the first cold front in late Oct. He beds across a 400 yard corn field, I've seen him come out from there in the evenings twice now. He is a highly visible for that rack. Doubt I'll get a chance but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
1/4 isn't that far.. First crisp evening tickle some horns.. Whatcha got to lose..

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1/4 isn't that far.. First crisp evening tickle some horns.. Whatcha got to lose..
That is my tentative plan for this weekend. We shall see...its a balancing act of trying to kill him and not applying pressure, my brother and cousin both have been hunting the place already. Gotta love family sitting in the stands I hang, cut lanes for, and run trail cams on before I even sit in them once. One reason I bought property this year....

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
That is my tentative plan for this weekend. We shall see...its a balancing act of trying to kill him and not applying pressure, my brother and cousin both have been hunting the place already. Gotta love family sitting in the stands I hang, cut lanes for, and run trail cams on before I even sit in them once. One reason I bought property this year....
Good luck.. Either that follow the crowd, buy a Ravin, get the holdover right

• Haha
1 - 16 of 16 Posts