Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have done a little research looking for cameras to do some filming and was just wondering what everybody was using. Canon has a couple nice cameras I'm interested in but pricey with all the accessories that goes along with it. Would like to find something a little cheaper. What set ups are working well?

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
What's your budget?

I would recommend looking at a DSLR too in case you want start taking nice pictures. I would recommend the Canon T5i with two lenses. I mean, if you are going to drop the money, might as well get multiple uses out of it and have something of quality.

On the flip side, if you just want easy video footage, pick up a GoPro Hero and get some gun or bow mounts!

Go Pro would be great to have.

I have a Canon 70d DSLR, but it runs upwards of $1,300+ for the kit with two lenses.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Look for a Canon G10 they're perfect for just about anything and can find used between $500-600.. G20 and G30 are great as well.. Being new too it and self filming DSLR will be super tough to film with.. They do take great video just not the full hunt mostly close up stuff..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts