Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a couple sinks so far.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Super Moderator
38,412 Posts
I'd love to pop in over there, but I have a 13 year old in the second day of a one man cookie tossing contest.
So far he is winning and I am losing.......:lol:

·
Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the crew.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Must not be any fish out there.
I don't see any falling out of the holes in the ice.:evil:

·
Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what u get when you start doing live posts.

·
Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very slow right now.

·
Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wish I could catch one of these 2 inch sinks for bait.

·
Administrator
40,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And the sunset...

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Had a wonderful time. It's nice to be able to put faces to the names on the site. It was great to meet everybody. Seems like gills ruled the day, perch were stubborn again today. They showed their faces, just weren't willing to commit. We fished the canal system to the west of day sail. I went home with a dozen or so nice gills/sunnies, others did better. Glow Bloogill II did the damage for me(again/still).

I took alot more sun and wind to the face han I thought. Let me know if you have the time a couple of weekends from now Steve, we'll give the panfish a go.

Thank you to everybody and Sly in particular for the effort to put this together. Let me know how the Emengy's treat you guys/gals.

Harry

·
Registered
984 Posts
Harry is correct! It was very nice to put faces to names. I appreciate the amazing food that was put out, good conversation, and the tips that were thrown my way. Thanks fellas! I had a very nice time! I look forward to seeing you guys again sometime!

NtF

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
What a riot!!! Steve,, Nice to meet you, Thank you for bringing this fun bunch together!! Glad you came today!! Harry,,, again,, you out did yourself, & Sly,,, Thank you ;) And all the rest of you...... See ya @ the 3rd Posse M&G:D

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Had a great time what can I say.....I've been driven to the darke side :evilsmile here's a sample of the day's fun. Plenty more caught between all of us. One shy of limit in the pic but I managed to fill it before we left the ice. Bigger ones were 8 to 8-1/2" w/shoulders :) all were nice and beefy. Great food, great times, good laughs, new friends..........sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! All came on glow blue shiner fry w/ waxie.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.