Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Hard to be totally sure from only one millisecond snap shot...but his eyes look to have the "glaze" Perhaps he had enough at that time.

Wasn't uncommon for my dogs to give me the sulking pouting look during the process; but the eyes tell the story of when to call it a session and move on

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hard to be totally sure from only one millisecond snap shot...but his eyes look to have the "glaze" Perhaps he had enough at that time.

Wasn't uncommon for my dogs to give me the sulking pouting look during the process; but the eyes tell the story of when to call it a session and move on
Yep he has sulked and pouted pretty much all the way through the process so far.Thats fine as long as he keeps progressing.He doesn't like it yet but he will when he is finished.

WD he does not have a string on his toe now. I have finished with that part and made the transition over to an e collar for the rest of his FF training.I do it both ways with every dog.

Ryan I thought I had one but I must have erased it. LOL. I just moved a setter off the table and onto the ground. Contrary to what some on here believe they really can be force fetched.:lol:

· Registered
493 Posts
. I just moved a setter off the table and onto the ground. Contrary to what some on here believe they really can be force fetched.:lol:
Sure, if you wanna break their spirit and turn them into zombies.

Setter Zombie Maker!

p.s. the bird really does look unhappy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.