Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had this Buckeye Feeder and 2 Ladderstands stolen from the Blanchard/Remus area.
The Buckeye feeder was painted, leg extensions added, and a broadhead hole thru it.

One treestand was a Rivers Edge Relax Wide
the other was a Big Game Ladderstand with the Flex seat

All the joints on the ladderstands were custom welded. Only one section of ladder was left unwelded, so I could separate in half for easier moving.

Thanks for keeping a look out!

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Unreal that they are getting so brazen now to steal from private land too.

Good luck in your recovery efforts. I spent 3 weeks scouring craigslist and ebay for my stolen stands, to no avail. sigh.

Reactions: WOODS

·
Premium Member
30,905 Posts
I'm intrigued. Why the broad head hole in the feeder?
Hope you find the thieving scum!

·
Premium Member
30,905 Posts
;):D

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I hope you get your gear back. How does that feeder work? Isn't it suppose to spread the feed in at least a 10 x 10 foot area?

Good luck!

Ganzer

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope you get your gear back. How does that feeder work? Isn't it suppose to spread the feed in at least a 10 x 10 foot area?

Good luck!

Ganzer
Thanks Merganzer. It works by gravity. And yes, between myself, Gravity, and the blue jays, less than 2 gallons were spread over a least a 10' x 10' area.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Thanks Merganzer. It works by gravity. And yes, between myself, Gravity, and the blue jays, less than 2 gallons were spread over a least a 10' x 10' area.
I didn't know if it was like a trough on 3 or 4 sides. Good luck! Hope you can get them back and buck up prior to Oct.1

Ganzer

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm on the north end of the county but will keep a eye out. They typically end up on property of the thieves buddy. My guess would be buddy and son of neighbor. Have had similar issues but on NW side of county. Report it if you haven't. That way they can keep a watch out when checking up on the local vermin.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm on the north end of the county but will keep a eye out. They typically end up on property of the thieves buddy. My guess would be buddy and son of neighbor. Have had similar issues but on NW side of county. Report it if you haven't. That way they can keep a watch out when checking up on the local vermin.
Thanks.
It has been reported. 2 years ago we had our QUAD stolen from the same camp. They were caught, tried, and convicted! Granted treestands don't have serial #'s. But I still hold out hope

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Thanks.
It has been reported. 2 years ago we had our QUAD stolen from the same camp. They were caught, tried, and convicted! Granted treestands don't have serial #'s. But I still hold out hope

Next time engrave them. Probably won't help unless the guy is caught with a bunch of loot but its a start. It's a shame there are so many of these each year. Maybe the laws need to be stiffer or something. Sure can ruin a season for sure that stuff isn't cheap. Again, good luck in getting the stuff back and on your upcoming season.

Ganzer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts