Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Man I saw all of these awesome pictures and had to add some of mine. I had far too many moments that were not captured and I had far too many ducks missed from when I was messing with my phone trying to take pictures this season. But here are a few of my favorites.
14563490_10207674384278365_4720077066663420208_n.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Definitely this pic of my dog and I with his first grouse find/retrieve. One of my favorite memories I hope to cherish forever. I also hope this is the beginning of a good grouse dog.

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1485900493.690199.jpg

On the waterfowling end, I like this one of my pup from this year's zone 3 opening morning. I love that intense look in his eyes!

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1485900578.056912.jpg

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Man I saw all of these awesome pictures and had to add some of mine. I had far too many moments that were not captured and I had far too many ducks missed from when I was messing with my phone trying to take pictures this season. But here are a few of my favorites. View attachment 242661
That bulldog do good water work? I have a french bulldog, put her in the water once and she literally sunk like a rock right to the bottom, had to pull her out.

Reactions: fishbuster

·
Registered
249 Posts
That bulldog do good water work? I have a french bulldog, put her in the water once and she literally sunk like a rock right to the bottom, had to pull her out.
Hahaha it was her first trip in the wilderness and she held her own. She has a life vest she wears when in the water, but she mostly likes to stick to land. My buddy brought her up to camp for the week and we decided to bring her out one morning. She was hilarious, it made for some good laughs between ducks.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I need to throw one more up. I hope to make this an annual trip while my boy is attending LSSU.

Probably should've actually taken a photo of the second day, when we actually laid the smackdown on some Ringers. It was raining, and we needed to break camp.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts