Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyones favorite meat rig and flasher combo? And what's your favorite fly and flasher combo?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I don't really have a favorite, I use a casper with glow twinks, and head, a black Mamba with red/glow twinks and head in early morning then later I will usually switch to blue Mamba or a Kermit or even a golder retriever and see what happens. I run up to four at a time so there is lots of room to experiment with heads and Twinkies. There is no such thing as one best rig.

·
Registered
604 Posts
And the glow J-plug is producing i gave you the wrong one its not suppose to have that solid wire inside it needs the beaded braid hooks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
8" Pro troll UV Purple Plaid with Rapture Purple No-See-Um teaser and Rhyes Purple/Clear head and for fly combo our every day rig is a 11" Stinger Black Double Slick flasher with and Rapture Oceana fly on a 48"leader

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
12" XGlow Yellow Tail w/matching meat head and Glow Blue Bubble BTI w/matching meat head have been hard to beat the last couple years for me.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Im with fly on this one! The momba boards work awesome.The only thing is it realy hurts when you lose the whole set up!!pay close attention to your lines!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts