Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have anyone as a fishing partner for a day who would it be and why? Mine would be Pamela Lee Anderson cause she uses artificial lures. Kingfisher

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pamala is a good choice, but she downsized her "lures" and I'm not that big into artificials anyway. Someone distracting couldn't help you consintrate on catching fish anyway.

I had said Pete Maina when this question came up before, but since I got to know the guy, I've scatched him off the list.

I'm too low-key to fish with somebody hyper like Al Linder or Bill Dance. Sit down Al, Be quite Bill, Stop rocking the boat Al...

I'd have to go with Homer Circle, As a fishing partner. You don't have to give any reasons to want him in the boat.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I wouldn't mind fishing with Courtney and Shelli.(They have a show on the Outdoor Channel) THose ladies are pretty damn cool and they know how to handle the rod.
If I couldn't get a female to go I would pick Cypress Hill :) If those guys weren't available I would probably pick Lefty Kreh or Kid Rock.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
My fantasy partner would be my 5 year old son. Oops, it's not a fantasy. I fish with him all the time!!

p.s. I'm taking him steelheading to the Muskegon for the first time in November - - can't wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts