Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out all day, caught about 30, kept 10..seen a ton .....of shad that is. Straight out from the sled racing in about 6 fow, anyone else fish that area and how did you guys do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We were out to the right of the snowmobiles Saturday. In about 5-6 fow caught 11 no keepers. Seen alot of nice ones just were not biting :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was out from 9am till noon on sunday (1/9/10) It was a beautiful sunny morning. I was located in 5 - 6 FOW. visibility was to 4 ft down. No fish sightings. Friends came out later and started getting some action. He claims he kept 25 8-10" from 4pm on. fishing location was 1000 ft west of meldrum rd. about 200 yds out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
out today from 3:45pm till 5:30pm

lots of perch at 5 FOW. nothing was biting (our lures at least) .. We didnt pick up any minnows either at the bait shop... we were out about 1000ft straight out from the fair haven boat launch. spoke to another guy who was prolly a half mile out and caught 40 keepers and had another 30 released. i am obviously doing something wrong, oh well there is always tomorrow to try again. I honestly thought the perch would be going crazy today! hope this helps others out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts