Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to sit in the shanty from 3:30 till dark. Did not see a fish until 5:30. Caught 18 nice fish between 5;30 and 6:15 when it got too dark to see. Fishing should pick up with the warm weather and the new moon coming. Hope for some lousy weather to turn the fish on.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
yep Treeman Fast Ed and I took a run out to the shanty for the last hour of light today and did not see a fish,,,,,but this weekend it is going to be slam city!!!

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
nice seein ya out there tonga, i'll be back out there giving it a shot tomorrow most likely. I got a few, not gangbusters, but respectable.

steve

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
yea it was nice to see ya ICEMAN,,,might see you again tomorrow

·
Registered
620 Posts
You guys are killing me!!! I want to come out and play too... Oh wait! I'm chained to my cubical here at work for 10hrs a day. Imagine that...:confused: Only 26 more years til retirement... Only 26 more years til retirement...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Now I don't know about that... I hear your putting a spanking on the perch population yourself!!! It still would be nice to do a weekday morning fish without all the noise that the weekend brings. Ohhhhhhh... I'm feeling queasy now.... Easy stomach... uhhhhhh Maybe a sickday is in order;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts