Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit up Fair Haven this morning with Northern Outdoorsman, and his buddy Mike. We were fishing by around 8. We all seen some dinks, or nice fish with no interest until about 10ish. Nice schools would come in and you'd be able to get 2 per school before a car or quad drove by causing cracks. I left at 11:15 because of school and finished with throwing 5 back, and keeping 6 at about 8" and 1 at like 10". Would have had a nice day if it wasn't for a test. Also seen a dead mud puppy on the ice. Isn't that illegal? What a shame. Thanks Northern Outdoorsman and enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Glad you made it out there today...sure was a nice day...hope to be out somewhere on Friday morning...and Saturday morning...hmmm...and ofcourse Sunday morning....but first I better check what the fiance thinks about that :)

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Hi all! I ended up with about 40 fish. i DIDN'T TAKE A PIC OF ALL THE FISH but I took a pic of my decoy in action and then a 60 sec video of the decoy doing it's job! If you click on the link below this picture and wait for the page to load then move your mouse over the picture the video will play. Watch for the perch to enter at the top right of the hole then swin to near the middle by the tip of the rod...PLEASE excuse the language my darn cell phone kept ringing all day:(

Here is a Pic of my Hole:

Here is a close up of the Decoy in action...

CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE VIDEO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts