Registered
3,035 Posts
Here ya go....

Dang.... he beat me to it!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not found ANYTHING quite as frustrating as the procedure for Posting Pictures here. Even women fail to meet this level:yikes: :lol: :lol: . Anyway, the idea was to show you something that was and still is very rare. Those picture are of a Liver Tri-color Roan Brittany. He was the first of his kind born in the State of Michigan. Another point you might find interesting is that there are 10 color varieties of Brittanys. Four happen to be Black and not recognized by the AKC or the ABC (American Brittany Club). The rest are variations of the Orange and Liver colors that we are all familiar with. He was a challenge to train, but when he got it, he and his Mother were an unbeatable Brace of dogs. FRANK

Bonz 54

It's like Christmas, with Guns...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bonz----quit pulling these folks leg-----That's just a "English Setter" with its tail cut off:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:ne_eye:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
oleman said:
Bonz----quit pulling these folks leg-----That's just a "English Setter" with its tail cut off:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:ne_eye:
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope Sorry Guys, I owned his Mother and was standing there when he was concieved. Tri-color variation is a recessive trait in some Britts. The Orange dogs that are a Deep Mahagony color and some Livers carry the Gene. He was an awesome Dog, his Mother was better. FRANK

Bonz 54

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the way Brits look. But, he's a pretty striking dog.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
I've got a cat that looks just like that....HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
snaggs said:
I'm thinking we need a youth forum.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope again. Scott there's no Black in that dog. Most French Bred Britts have Black noses. FRANK

Bonz 54

·
Registered
135 Posts
For years I thought I owned a tri-color setter--only to find out its a Britt with a long tail:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Bonz 54 said:
Nope again. Scott there's no Black in that dog. Most French Bred Britts have Black noses. FRANK

Bonz 54

I did a google search on French Britt and 100 dogs came up looking just like that one

I say there is a little Frenchmen hiding in a wood pile someplace

scott

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
snaggs said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts