Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all well we got back last night from our trip to the U.P where my dad scored on a nice 7 pointer and we wanna get a European mount done on it where is a good place to take it to in or around Macomb County? want to make sure it is done right cauze it is his biggest buck so far. i will post pics and a story in a lil bit well atleast as much of the story as i can

Rob

Michigan North Woods Hunter

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot everyone we wanna find sumone to do it with the bugs and plus we dont have the time to do it our selfs does the head need to stay frozen or is it ok that it has thawed out

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wizard3686 said:
thanks alot everyone we wanna find sumone to do it with the bugs and plus we dont have the time to do it our selfs does the head need to stay frozen or is it ok that it has thawed out
Keep it frozen or the taxidermist will want to kill you from the stink. Rancid here on the site will do it just freeze it and ship it to him.

Rob

·
Registered
428 Posts
Me and my buddy are taking a trip to MSU and dropping off our heads there to be done by the bugs $45.00 if you skinn it and $65.00 if they do it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
SHALVIS TAXIDERMY ON GRATIOT IN ROSEVILLE. I have never been disappointed with any of their work on regular mounts, and I just seen European mount on an 11 pointer this weekend at deer camp that they did - it was great. Nice family owned business that has been around for years - sometimes you may see their ads in Woods-N-Water.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts