Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.rowleyauctions.com/auctions/view/84

Lots of traps and accessories some may be collectable along with other sporting goods.
Looks like this fella was a serious trapper.I did not know him but if he's a Bud of anyone or a MS member my condolences.

I have a job commitment Mon. or I'd be there. Would rather see some local trappers / sportsman buying some goods rather than the e-bay dealers.Lots of time scrap guys buy buckets of parts for scrap.

Looks like a Sheffield fleshing knife mixed in with the draw shaves

Click on "view all images" three pages of pictures most trapping stuff is on page three

·
Registered
611 Posts
I dropped my son off at 8:30 a.m. With the auction starting at 10:00.He had to leave with his grandpa at 2:00 and they still had not starting bidding on traps.Hopefully some locals made out there were a lot of traps .

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I put the keys in the ignition this morning, typed the address in the gps, took one last look at the recreational fund checking account balance after taking a deep long breath and turned the truck off. :sad:

I have a new puppy, some bridgers to pay for and two weeks of convention vacation this month. Someone got a whole lot of traps at this auction. Wish it would have been me.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts