Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience or own an Eskimo flipmo 2 inferno? I'm really liking how they look and the price. Definitely on my radar for an upgrade this year. Just curious if anyone has pros and cons on this shack. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
183 Posts
They work just fine if you run an aluminum bar inside the tub where the hitch attaches and put hifax on bottom. Have been running one for 4 years and the other for a year. I fish every weekend that we have good ice . I dont ever pull them over about 25 mph .

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay. I'm going to Frank's on Sunday to look all of them over. Does anyone know what Frank's has in now?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Had one for two years...hated it. Heavy as hell for one, although it has a TON of room. The plastic assists were junk and didn't work. The plastic in general was cheap. Had to order replacement parts. When assembling, I was short on several nuts and bolts. Emailed them, no reply. A few of the pre drilled holes were way off. The cover didn't fit worth a darn. Way too loose.

Bad experience with mine, sold it and bought an Otter XT1200. Now THATS a shanty. Talk about a difference in quality.

One thing I did like about it though was the seats were comfy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts