Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I may find a gas cap for the eskimo augers. I just broke mine getting down out of the garage attic:bash: I did a search on google and came up empty.

Thanks,
Smiley

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THanks Steve that was quick!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Most of those augers come with Tecumseh engines so anywhere that sells augers and snowthrowers should have the cap in stock.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
ask to talk to cindy at ardisam .she is a looker too.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
If its a Tecumseh engine they have them at Bass Pro and Frank's in Linwood. One for a "Jiffy" will work to..........

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Shadow,
I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to go to the source that MSUICEMAN gave you. A couple of years ago I lost the gas cap to my Earthquake (Eskimo) and had a heck of a time finding one. I bought several locally. None of which worked. It's a weird size and tough to find. About two weeks later I found the original had fallen and rolled under the shelf in the garage.

Give Ardisam a call. I'm sure they can help you out.

John

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just ordered one from the source Steve gave me. Great service but $17 bucks for a gas cap......:yikes: shhhhhheeeeeshhhhh oh and that included shipping.:dizzy:

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
shadow7663 said:
I just ordered one from the source Steve gave me. Great service but $17 bucks for a gas cap......:yikes: shhhhhheeeeeshhhhh oh and that included shipping.:dizzy:
At that price I'll wager you'll be more careful next time! ;) :yikes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts