Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran out at a 210 heading for 9-10 miles. South side of the horseshoe, Morning bite was blue/green spoons mid day was orange and reds. speed 2 3/4-3mph Size 0 dipsey set at 0 was out 80 and 85 foot. Size 0 dipsy set at 2.5 was out 135 and 150 foot. Never set a rigger out just the 4 dipsys.

10 for 14 on steel, 1 for 2 on walleye, and 1 for 1 on huge perch. Yes the perch hit a orange stinger(full size) behind the 85 foot dipsy. The farm and trash fish were nice to us today. we got some but not too bad and NOT like the last couple trips.

Seems we had the hot boat for the. Some people didn't belive we had that many until they looked in out cooler. We had more the numerous charters.

Skinner
erieau821.jpg

·
Registered
953 Posts
Fished out in 75 foot about five mile south nothing but garbage.Iwe couldn't keep the rods in the water sheep,white bass and some big eyes no bows.Smelt on the surface and smelt in the mouth of ever fish we pulled in.With all them smelt it was too hard to leave that spot.From what everyone was doing you guys had triple anything I heard of out there today.Good job

·
Registered
230 Posts
We fished east this afternoon and pulled 15 fish in 2 hours. 72 foot of water off the point green and purple was the color choose. We will be here tomorrow and Sunday is anyone is heading over. Channel 68.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
We fished east this afternoon and pulled 15 fish in 2 hours. 72 foot of water off the point green and purple was the color choose. We will be here tomorrow and Sunday is anyone is heading over. Channel 68.
Capt Nick: if they "pulled 15 fish in two hours", assuming steel, there couldn't have been much in the way of trash. I don't think you could fight trash and boat that many steel in 2 hours, so I'd assume the trash numbers were way down where they were fishing.

They also posted another good catch for yesterday, so I'm assuming you are on the water in Erieau, to the East in 72 fow, this morning.....LOL

Jay

Sent from my iPad using Ohub Campfire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts