Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going out for sure tomorrow on Erie in the AM. launching out of Bolles or Luna , havnt decided yet. do u guys think luna will be very busy ? ... picked tomorrow over the weekend for that reason. also was wondering if luna has public restrooms because sometimes nature calls lol:lol:. anyways thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it, and keep those tips and reports coming!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just making sure luna is a public launch right? I should have no trouble launching my boat there? leavin the house around 6 am tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Luna Pier has a city launch right at the dead end of the road on Harold street. There is an outhouse there for people to use. Dont forget to stop at the Public Works barn and get a permit.

The private ramp is on the left just before you get to the dead end ramp. They have nice restrooms and a small store there too.

Both places will not be busy. Actually, even this weekend with the warm weather, I'll bet the public ramp still has less than 10 boats.

I put my 22 foot boat in there with no problems.

Captain Jay

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Big barn on right hand side. There is a sign on the corner of the building that says "Launch permits here"

Captain Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts