Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fish moved from the other day where we killed them, launched at 7:30 only and 2 fish by 11:30 moved multiple times got far away and landed on active fish had 3-4 triples and a quad and one where we had 5 go but only landed 4 was crazy fun, best was 9lbs couple 8’s they were color picky today I felt. Ended with our 24 threw few back , quit at 3pm couldn’t take the people who constantly was going where they wanted no matter who was around them ugh heard lots of yelling today geez . Probably be while before I get back out with the winds

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well the fish moved from the other day where we killed them, launched at 7:30 only and 2 fish by 11:30 moved multiple times got far away and landed on active fish had 3-4 triples and a quad and one where we had 5 go but only landed 4 was crazy fun, best was 9lbs couple 8’s they were color picky today I felt. Ended with our 24 threw few back , quit at 3pm couldn’t take the people who constantly was going where they wanted no matter who was around them ugh heard lots of yelling today geez . Probably be while before I get back out with the winds
Wow! Nice catch today. My son and a buddy fished around Stoney point and Fermi and weren’t able to get much going even tho they marked a lot of fish. Where did you end up finding some active fish?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
South of there closer to bolles , we started there but left by 9:30

·
Registered
76 Posts
I totally agree
Well the fish moved from the other day where we killed them, launched at 7:30 only and 2 fish by 11:30 moved multiple times got far away and landed on active fish had 3-4 triples and a quad and one where we had 5 go but only landed 4 was crazy fun, best was 9lbs couple 8’s they were color picky today I felt. Ended with our 24 threw few back , quit at 3pm couldn’t take the people who constantly was going where they wanted no matter who was around them ugh heard lots of yelling today geez . Probably be while before I get back out with the winds[/QU. I totally agree that people’s trolling manners are terrible. I was there in the pack south east of Stoney Point. I had an older friend along who’s not able to help much. I had a full agenda going trying to troll, set lines, and everything else in a fishing trip. I always try to keep wind to the rear to aid in battery life and steering ease. Several times today I’d look up and here comes someone sideways right at me. One made a loud comment to a person on their boat about how I’m in his way. I was floored to say the least. I had 10 really nice fish by 11:30 and quit at 2:30 with 10. Overall a great trip. We’re really lucky to have this great fishing going on. I tip my hat to onebad800 for leaving that crowded mess and doing well.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Way to go Capt. I think u need a bigger Cooler for all them tanks.
You should have left those 13 inchers that everyone is snagging for limits and came down with us josh!! Its been a blast lately. You just need 5 more rod holders so I can leave red at home lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ya know I keep telling myself I’m not setting my new rig up for trolling, Strictly jigging machine But damn all yours and everyone else’s Erie picks of them slabs are sure making me want to eat my words. You can only catch so many snack eyes from the Sag. Change of Scenery might be a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts