Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Northern Michigan Hunting Retreiver Club is proud to host an “Enhanced Marking Seminar” presented by Tera Lanczak of Bay Blue Kennels on August 25, 2012. This one-day seminar (50$) will involve both “classroom lecture” and hands-on demonstrations, emphasizing key marking and handling concepts.

Dog lovers and advocates of the sport far and wide have sent their retrievers to Tera Lanczak for a simple reason: she produces results. Tera apprenticed for Bill Eckett, the Owner and Trainer of Blackwater Retrievers. Since opening Bay Blue Kennels in 2007 Tera has continued to develop a thorough training program that has produced many successful retrievers competing in all levels of the sport.

This seminar will focus on enhanced marking skills for young, intermediate, and advanced dogs.

The seminar will be held at the Magnusson property (home of the 2012 National Amateur Field Trial) in Onaway, MI. The best way to describe the property is “It’s Disney World for retriever trainers!”

The first 20 members from the Northern Michigan Hunting Retriever Club to sign up for the seminar will be allowed to bring their dogs for demonstration. We will need dogs of all different skill levels.

For a flyer and more information contact Mike Sauer at [email protected] or me (David Lloyd) at [email protected]

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is an updated version of our flyer that gives a link to sign up for the seminar.

The Northern Michigan Hunting Retreiver Club is proud to host an “Enhanced Marking Seminar” presented by Tera Lanczak of Bay Blue Kennels on August 25, 2012. This one-day seminar (50$) will involve both “classroom lecture” and hands-on demonstrations, emphasizing key marking and handling concepts.
Dog lovers and advocates of the sport far and wide have sent their retrievers to Tera Lanczak for a simple reason: she produces results. Tera apprenticed for Bill Eckett, the Owner and Trainer of Blackwater Retrievers. Since opening Bay Blue Kennels in 2007 Tera has continued to develop a thorough training program that has produced many successful retrievers competing in all levels of the sport.
This seminar will focus on enhanced marking skills for young, intermediate, and advanced dogs.
The seminar will be held at the Magnusson property (home of the 2012 National Amateur Field Trial). The best way to describe the property is “It’s Disney World for retriever trainers!”​
For more information, a seminar flyer and entry form are at the following link:​

·
Registered
158 Posts
This will be a great seminar. Tera is great, and she is GIVING the proceeds to the NMHRC.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll be running a quad at Ohio Hrc. (quad - 4 finished dogs)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This a seminar you don't want to miss, great grounds and great trainer...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Last week to get signed up for the seminar. Don't miss it!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow! Tera does a great seminar. I learned alot as did many. She had a lot to offer at what ever level we were at. I cant wait to put this into my training. NMHRC is working on our next Tera seminar. Watch for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts