Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a chance to take two of our employees out to do a little fishing. I had just gotten back in off the lake from chasing some perch and some walleyes and the girls asked if I would take them out on the lake to do a little fishing. They just finished there shift and I thought why not.

We started out checking a few of my spots in L'anise Creuse Bay. We where able to catch a few small gills and largemouth. Soon the girls where ready to try a new spot so off we went to another area I have fished this year. There we got into some nice gills but the bite was slow. We did see some small gars that would be sweet to have in a fish tank while we where in there. We heading up to another spot I have fished north of the river and got into some 7 inch to 8 inch perch and some decent gills also. It was a great few hours out on the water spending time with some of our employees.

O yea the girls baited their own hooks and took their own fish off all day.

Her is a couple pics from the day out fishing.

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
We did see some small gars
Usually if there are gars around there are muskie lurking nearby.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Tell them to PM me if they need someone over 21 to buy them alcohol ;)
LMAO Bill. I am sure that is not all you could supply(=:!! How long are you in town for? I would love to get out on LSC sometime soon! I am switching job's in the next week and may have a free day to fish. Call me when you get a chance. I will pm you my cell in case you lost it.
Don:fish:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts