Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any place to get emeralds on the water in Monroe? I'm planning to head that way in the water from Gibraltar. The bait situation up here is not so good and it seems the suppliers in Monroe do a better job keeping quality bait this time of year.
Also, what's the price of fuel in some of the Monroe marina locations? It is high as a kite in Gibraltar again as usual. If I'm going to Monroe, i might as well fill up if it is better. FWIW, earlier this year, the price was 20 cents a gallon less up in Port Huron.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Is there any place to get emeralds on the water in Monroe? I'm planning to head that way in the water from Gibraltar. The bait situation up here is not so good and it seems the suppliers in Monroe do a better job keeping quality bait this time of year.
Also, what's the price of fuel in some of the Monroe marina locations? It is high as a kite in Gibraltar again as usual. If I'm going to Monroe, i might as well fill up if it is better. FWIW, earlier this year, the price was 20 cents a gallon less up in Port Huron.
4.25 at trouts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've always been happy with count and quality from Jeff's on Dixie.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Super Moderator
20,537 Posts
Eric always takes care of his customers!

Even on special orders he'll beat the box stores :) We're lucky to have such personalized service close to the fishing grounds. (and a sponsor of the site!)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I guess it depends on the count though, right? I've never bought minnows from Trout's so I have no idea. If it's anything like Bottom Line, $4.25 is a great deal. If the count is like Lakeside, then it's a rip-off.
Hes talking about gas at trouts. But its 4.39 as of sunday.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts