Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been trying to figure this out as well and just haven't had a chance to call them. The marina opens April 1st so I'd imagine that would be the latest it is open.
Thanks i have been looking online for a number but can’t find one I’m going to look a little bit more. I know Wyandotte is open but I have never launched there and have heard the some bad things about that launch . I may just hook the boat up and drive down mid-morning to explore .

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

· Registered
247 Posts
Thanks i have been looking online for a number but can’t find one I’m going to look a little bit more. I know Wyandotte is open but I have never launched there and have heard the some bad things about that launch . I may just hook the boat up and drive down mid-morning to explore .

(734) 341-8706, I asked my wife to call tomorrow while I'm at work tomorrow

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(734) 341-8706, I asked my wife to call tomorrow while I'm at work tomorrow
Yeah I just found it as well thanks a lot . I’m going to give them a call in the morning as well I’ll let you know how things go if they are open and I make it out !

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could always launch at Rotary Park, right? I’m not sure if it closes. Grew up in Trenton but it’s been a while since I’ve fished out of TTown.
Good possibility Ill check it out I have always launched from Lemp and a few times from Elizabeth park. It was never a issue to where I had to look around for other places to launch. I think I’m going to take a drive down and check things out mid morning

· Registered
141 Posts

Personally I've never had an issue with Wyandotte launch. They seem sometimes rude but they are just trying keep the line moving and with amount of people out there that don't know what they are doing I am sure it's get agitating.

· Registered
1,029 Posts
Closed until 4-1-21

That's typically the target date every spring. Pretty spotty for that first week or 2 of April on whether they'll actually be open before daylight tho, and last year was really bad . They'd be open one day then no one around the next few....

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's typically the target date every spring. Pretty spotty for that first week or 2 of April on whether they'll actually be open before daylight tho, and last year was really bad . They'd be open one day then no one around the next few....
Yeah last year was a mess with Elizabeth , I really wish they were more consistent with the gates and maybe open a little earlier in spring .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.