·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the beat deal on the elite 7 chirp? Looking at buying one

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Cabela's has a $100 rebate right now. I got mine when they were giving an additional 10% back when you put it on a Cabela's card.

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
My isn't the chrip it's just the 7 Gen 2 but got 300.00 of at Cabela's in Saginaw with a sale flyer. I haven't been watching sale flyers lately.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just picked up an Elite, and found Lance Valentines DVD on setting up an operating the Elite Series extremely helpful. Got some good basic knowledge from the manual, but glad I got the DVD. Just tryin to be helpful

·
Registered
913 Posts
I just bought one at Hicks Outdoors in Clio for $599 with a $100 rebate from lowrance. That's about the average price I've seen lately.... I'm thinking if you really looked hard you could find it a bit cheaper but probably not much.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked one up at cabelas. 699 with 100 mail in rebate. Came with sun cover and insight map chip. Figured the couple extras made it worth the price plus have 100 dollar rebate so not bad

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Congrat's. I am still learning mine but like it so far... may even get away from the flasher this winter.

As far as I am I am stuck as to whether to get a H'bird for my Terrova or a second lowrance for the trolling motor. Thinking about going with a second Elite 7 chirp for the bow (trolling motor) and a 5 elite chirp to piggy back off the 7 rear...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cant wait for next weekend to give it to my dad for fathers day. Seems like a nice unit. Like the down imaging on it being able to identify structure on bottoom with a 7 inch screen will be nice. Also the chartplotter is a nice tool to have

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hard to do. His boat is 45 mins away and he is home. We can set it up next weekend together. Father son project

1 - 12 of 12 Posts