Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I launched out of Bellanger last weekend and it was "ok". A bit flooded so if you go you should wear at least 8", maybe 12" now, waterproof boots. There is a $15 charge that a person is taking at the gate. But my question, and to try and avoid that split-second contact giving someone money, is if Ecourse still has lots of crap to ding, scrape or damage your boat? Also if the water is so high will I need hipwaders to launch there? I'd rather use the credit card payment thing they have there but hate to risk damaging my boat. I launched out of Wyandotte about 3 weeks ago and I'm not excited about their setup either in terms of potential damage...given one has to tie off his boat and fish solo these days. I'm all ears..........

·
Registered
827 Posts
Was at Belanger Saturday afternoon and Monday evening, nobody there taking money. I figured the city didn't want to staff it due to the virus and are just leaving the gate open. Did they write down your license plate number, which is standard procedure for that launch? If not, might have been a scam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.