Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out of Thomas road last nite and it was a rough ride for a Quad. Went out to 27 feet of water inbetween the deeper water by the plug and had very little success. Caught 4 fish between 3 of us. right at dark I caught 3 fish. two keepers and one throw back. Next time will try the deeper water. Was out 9 miles. Ride in was better more vehicles packing down the trail.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I think last night was an off night, light bite and very short duration

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Not for some. Deep water is hit and miss right now. Seems the shallower water (10-18) is more consistent.

Well, it's always not for some, lol, but it's obvious at times that particular schools anyways are neutral/negative.

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
I ...think you guys running that far out are driving over a lot of quality fish just to get to very deep water that's more mess then hit

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I ...think you guys running that far out are driving over a lot of quality fish just to get to very deep water that's more mess then hit

Well you know what they say about opinions....

·
Registered
3,958 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
I was in 21 fow last night and the first fish I seen came flying in on the camera screen and hammered it without any hesitation. That got me thinking it was going to be a real aggressive bite then every other fish that evening except for one other would just come in and nose it. they would follow it up 6 feet on the vex and hang around but could not get them to bite.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I was in 21 fow last night and the first fish I seen came flying in on the camera screen and hammered it without any hesitation. That got me thinking it was going to be a real aggressive bite then every other fish that evening except for one other would just come in and nose it. they would follow it up 6 feet on the vex and hang around but could not get them to bite.
Hate it when that happens! Lol, think its limit time then get the skunk!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts