Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gentleman!WELL im fortunate n blessed enuf to be heading to the cabin in the great white north yet again.Im plannin on hittin sum of my old haunts for brookies on a few unmentionables as well as taking the 10yr old up to the Fox and/or 2 heart for some camping n fishing,Ive never been up to either place and would really appreciate any suggestions on where to get started on either place,im not askin 4 specific holes or spots etc.I am a adament catch n release advocate on brookies,i will however devour Salmon:fish::fish: and Venison :evil:eek:n a yearound basis when fortunate enuf to do so-heh heh heh.I have heard the campground at the mouth of the 2 hearted is awesome to stay at and beautiful as well.were they affected by the fire?thanks ahead of time guys and TIGHTLINES,P.M. me if u like.Ihave been perch n pike fishing the Cedarville n Hessel for 40 years if i can help any of u out JUST MESSAGE ME! THANKS--- GO REDWINGS!

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
The Two Hearted Campground was closed last Wed when I went for a 4 wheeler ride up that way. It had some damage, that's for sure. Not sure on it's status now. Check the DNR site.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Just saw on FB that Loop #1 of the Two Hearted Campground will open on Friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts