Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a few east siders invade my salmon boat this weekend. After several east to West trolls and cutting everyone off we managed to catch a fish or two. Couldn't believe the amount of people hollering and honking...

I'm kidding! Pavy, creeper, and fishawn did an awesome job of running the boat and stacking the silver. We fished south of ludington (like the rest of the world). 75-110 fow with EVERYTHING going but meat rigs. Wire was the best.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
288 Posts
You guys keep going over there and leaving our Harbor Beach salmon and steelhead alone! LOL...Fishing is pretty good over here at daylight and until 9-10 in the am. NO CROWD!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nice job heard you guys stacked em up. Can't wait for this weekend. I have it off Me creeper an timber are headin out for some silver!!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys keep going over there and leaving our Harbor Beach salmon and steelhead alone! LOL...Fishing is pretty good over here at daylight and until 9-10 in the am. NO CROWD!
I hope Huron does keep picking up... it is getting ridiculous over there!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Keep on slamin em Dog.:)

·
Premium Member
30,001 Posts
Nice job on the silver, planning on getting that way real soon. A few more eye trips starting tomarrow:) Have some stuff to do, vehicle repairs and such:sad: Either next week, or week after will be looking for a ride for sure around tues. or wed., or both:D

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I will never forget the weekend we had!! Fishing was phenomenal, our captain was top notch, it could not have been better. Thanks again Jeremy, it was a blast!

Heres some pics for you guys!

Double!

[/B]

Roping the cooler shut as it was nearly over flowing!:yikes:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Thanks jermey it was a frickn blast !!! Matt and Shawn jermey are top notch fisherman. So much fun and many laughs we shared will be always remembered !!! Thnx again boyz !!!;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Awesome pics guys!! Can't wait till Friday. 4 more days!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Good job on the fish and way to represent the "East Sieeede"!

Heading up to ludington this weekend too, cant wait to hear my girls scream again!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks jermey it was a frickn blast !!! Matt and Shawn jermey are top notch fisherman. So much fun and many laughs we shared will be always remembered !!! Thnx again boyz !!!;)

Not to bad for NATIVES. It was like a do it your self charter. You knew were we needed to be, gave us the rods and said here ya go. Thanks JEREMEY HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I have fished both sides cant we all just be fisherman I hate conflict I think we all fish east sides for the taste and west side fot the fight everyone agree

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not to bad for NATIVES. It was like a do it your self charter. You knew were we needed to be, gave us the rods and said here ya go. Thanks JEREMEY HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN.
Kind of nice not having to explain how a star drag works for a change. Heck after a couple hours I just sat back and played copper maintenance. Quote of the weekend with three fish in and me getting more lines set "nobody's driving the boat!"- creeper

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Lol that's awesome. Wish I could have joined you guys but I unfortunately had no phone.. You guys killed em. Hope to fish with you maddiedog soon..

·
Registered
25,617 Posts
I have fished both sides cant we all just be fisherman I hate conflict I think we all fish east sides for the taste and west side fot the fight everyone agree

I would not say that. For the Hickory smoked salmon dip on rye bread, Was pretty darn good last night. :evil: Them Salmon coming out of that cold deep water are great. Them are the ones to stock up on. Before they head into the river mouths. :fish:

·
Premium Member
30,001 Posts
I would not say that. For the Hickory smoked salmon dip on rye bread, Was pretty darn good last night. :evil: Them Salmon coming out of that cold deep water are great. Them are the ones to stock up on. Before they head into the river mouths. :fish:
OH YEAH! Smoked salmon spread...mmmmm. I love me on grill in foil or baked in oven with some onions,mushrooms,green and red peppers, diced tomatoes(or salsa). Bake for 40 min., then open foil, and cover heavy with parmesean cheese!:D Meal in itself.

·
Registered
25,617 Posts
Yep!! Old guy just dropped some nice fillets off the other day, We canned 12 Qts. Have ya seen the price of canned salmon in the stores?? :dizzy: :dizzy: Plus who knows where it comes from.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts