Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a tad early but gonna head out sat all day..wanted to follow someone..3 of us in the group..plan on grillin..takin a trailor out for gear.would like to go outa sunset or that area.any takers?

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
Its a tad early but gonna head out sat all day..wanted to follow someone..3 of us in the group..plan on grillin..takin a trailor out for gear.would like to go outa sunset or that area.any takers?
Hey, we will be out of Vanderbilt Saturday and Sunday all day. Will be headin out by 6:30 each morning. More than welcome to follow us out. Been doing good for perch, walleye and tonight got a bonus 34" 15 +lb lake trout!

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
Sounds good..kinda wanting to go for yellows and eyes..can ya get to 10fow? Havnt been out there in 2 weeks
have been in 7-11'. Thats what we are targeting mainly is the jumbos, I posted that laker I got. Will not post any pics of walleye or perch. Have pics, don't need to prove it! Lol. I'll show ya some pics Saturday! Lol will pm you later in the week. Going three more times yet this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts