Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the east side tues. afternoon and ended up with 5. we met some guys from linwood in the lot and they ended up going with us, so 4 guys managed 7 walleye and one nice whitefish. one of the fellas from linwood said his girlfriend doesnt care for whitefish but loves walleye so i traded him a eye for the whitey. the pic is in my album but i cant post it for some reason. tons of people fishing that area so i dont want to post where i was but it wasnt the slot. gook luck out there. Don

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks for the report!
Looking to get back out there this weekend.
We were about 3 miles last Sunday in about 16fow.
Hoping to get further out.
Continued success!!:fish:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody know why i cant post a pic, i uploaded but cant post it

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
after you get it uploaded hit submit! then go back to album click on pic to enlarge it, then scroll down where it says image forum right click that then click select all then click copy! after you get that going go to post and left click then right click and hit paste and link should be there let me know if that works if fact i will try and post it for you now!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i didnt catch the whitey, i traded it for a eye when we got back to the parking lot

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
gold do-jigger w/ red lightning on the first 2 then a 5# took that lure so i tryed a gold w/ white do-jigger. fairly aggressive fish:fish::yikes:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good job on the limit. Look like nice healthy fish. Bravo...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Nice job on the feesch D...We can trump that this weekend if I ever get my d**n trailer finished.:rant:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts