Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning 15 fow conditions are great out there no problems for us for travel. Blue and silver caught our fish only 5 of them with no great size. Had to cut the morning short and head in or would have stayed out. Good luck, stay safe.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
We did great too we got 23 eyes and decided to head in it was getting really windy and freezing rain out there. All in all was a great day to get out I wont be back up til friday but Mike will be up all week. Here is the five we kept and gave the others out to the crew that was with us. Nice job mgarrett88 sorry to hear about your grandma hope everything is okay

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
We did great too we got 23 eyes and decided to head in it was getting really windy and freezing rain out there. All in all was a great day to get out I wont be back up til friday but Mike will be up all week.
Very nice , Tom told me u guys put the smack down on em. After work tomarrow will be heading to sunset.

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
Very nice , Tom told me u guys put the smack down on em. After work tomarrow will be heading to sunset.
Cool yeah wish I could of stayed up there but have to work for the next 4 days:rant: but Ill be back up on friday:) to try it all again. I had a great time today I had my limit by 11:30:evil::lol: talk to you soon scott

·
collector
4,440 Posts
Cool yeah wish I could of stayed up there but have to work for the next 4 days:rant: but Ill be back up on friday:) to try it all again. I had a great time today I had my limit by 11:30:evil::lol: talk to you soon scott
I had fun fishing with you guys today... tracy put a seminar on today....:yikes:
Blue an silver was the color they wanted that's for sure.....

OP thanks for the report...and job well done

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
I had fun fsihing with you guys today... tracy put a seminar on today....:yikes:
Blue an silver was the color they wanted that's for sure.....
It was great fishing with all of you today, and like mike said if I catch the first fish it was gonna be a good day:D:lol: I hope you guys do great the next few days just tell mike to let me know when all of you come off the ice cause I am a big worry wort:lol:

·
collector
4,440 Posts
It was great fishing with all of you today, and like mike said if I catch the first fish it was gonna be a good day:D:lol: I hope you guys do great the next few days just tell mike to let me know when all of you come off the ice cause I am a big worry wort:lol:
Will do tracy I will remind him of it.... Also we will limit his Rum an Coke consumption as well.....;) that was a hoot at the camp fire last night, had a good time with good friends... Ol ralph HERE SIT DOWN RIGHT HERE...LOL :yikes::yikes::yikes: Just don't lean back...OOPS to late and down he goes.

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
Will do tracy I will remind him of it.... Also we will limit his Rum an Coke consumption as well.....;) that was a hoot at the camp fire last night, had a good time with good friends... Ol ralph HERE SIT DOWN RIGHT HERE...LOL :yikes::yikes::yikes: Just don't lean back...OOPS to late and down he goes.
:lol::lol::lol: that has happened to a few of them in that chair so we need to fix it right away!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Hoping to take my wife out on Thursday (it will be her first bay trip and she is a little nervous)
I've only fished the eastside once and could use a little help.
Could somebody please help us out and send me a PM (hoping for a distance and depth) I'm guessing 2 to 2 1/2 miles and 10 to 12 fow) please just let me know if I'm thinking right.

·
collector
4,440 Posts
Hoping to take my wife out on Thursday (it will be her first bay trip and she is a little nervous)
I've only fished the eastside once and could use a little help.
Could somebody please help us out and send me a PM (hoping for a distance and depth) I'm guessing 2 to 2 1/2 miles and 10 to 12 fow) please just let me know if I'm thinking right.
we were in the 15-16' fow today... but it dose very.... there were people out on the far side of the bar... from Thomas rd to Sunset bay marina today....

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Can't wait to get off 7 days a week....I gotta get up there with you guys soon! Nice job spanks and Rob!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
collector
4,440 Posts
Can't wait to get off 7 days a week....I gotta get up there with you guys soon! Nice job spanks and Rob!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I was low on the fish count today...Truth.... I think half them fish went to the pot luck for Ralph famous fish Chowder for the outing.... Plus the three I caught yesterday on the river....

·
Banned
400 Posts
Great report and congrats on a great day...we gotta crew heading out in the morning, taking my wife for her first bay trip:)

Ya can't keep a good man down!!! R.I.P. soup, miss ya bro!!!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice job today you guys and Mrs. Spanks :D some nice looking fish there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts